MMRR Home Page
CMS is announcing the decision to discontinue support for the Medicare & Medicaid Research Review (MMRR) and thus will cease accepting manuscripts for peer review and publication in the MMRR effective immediately.
CMS will continue to evaluate and publish acceptable manuscripts that have already been submitted to MMRR, but will offer authors the opportunity to withdraw their submission in light of this announcement. CMS commits to ensuring that all published MMRR content will remain widely accessible, i.e., indexed and archived. Please submit questions and comments to MMRRfirstname.lastname@example.org.
CMS strives to continue its commitment to transparency of healthcare data and analytics. Therefore, over the next several months, CMS will begin a new chapter in disseminating information products by publishing the results of agency research findings in CMS Data Briefs which will be accessible via the CMS website and available for email subscription notifications.
Articles & Briefs
- Evaluating Whether Changes in Utilization of Hospital Outpatient Services Contributed to Lower Medicare Readmission Rate
- The Impact of Medicaid Peer Support Utilization on Cost
- The Policy Implications of the Cost Structure of Home Health Agencies
- The Medicaid Medically Improved Group: Losing Disability Status and Growing Earnings
- Medicare Post-Acute Care Episodes and Payment Bundling
- Medicare-Medicaid Eligible Beneficiaries and Potentially Avoidable Hospitalizations