MMRR Home Page
CMS is announcing the decision to discontinue support for the Medicare & Medicaid Research Review (MMRR) and thus will cease accepting manuscripts for peer review and publication in the MMRR effective immediately.
CMS will continue to evaluate and publish acceptable manuscripts that have already been submitted to MMRR, but will offer authors the opportunity to withdraw their submission in light of this announcement. CMS commits to ensuring that all published MMRR content will remain widely accessible, i.e., indexed and archived. Please submit questions and comments to MMRRemail@example.com.
CMS strives to continue its commitment to transparency of healthcare data and analytics. Therefore, over the next several months, CMS will begin a new chapter in disseminating information products by publishing the results of agency research findings in CMS Data Briefs which will be accessible via the CMS website and available for email subscription notifications.
Articles & Briefs
- Measuring Coding Intensity in the Medicare Advantage Program
- Ever Enrolled Medicare Population Estimates from the MCBS Access to Care Files
- Medicare’s Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS): Quality Measurement and Beneficiary Attribution
- Availability and Usability of Behavioral Health Organization Encounter Data in MAX 2009
- Use of Hospitalists by Medicare Beneficiaries: A National Picture
- Can Increases in CHIP Copayments Reduce Program Expenditures on Prescription Drugs?