MMRR Home Page
We want to thank you for your interest in content that examined and evaluated health care coverage, quality and access to care, and payments for health services, as published in Medicare & Medicaid Research Review (MMRR). Publication of MMRR articles has ceased.
All published MMRR articles remain accessible at http://www.cms.gov/mmrr/. MMRR articles were published from 2011 through 2014 and are permanently archived and accessible at the PubMed Central Web site, at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/2404/.
Prior to the debut of MMRR in 2011, the predecessor was known as the Health Care Financing Review (HCFR) and was published in hard copy format from 1979 through 2009. The legacy of the HCFR is preserved and enhanced. All past HCFR articles have been converted into fully accessible electronic files and are searchable on the CMS.gov Web site, at http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Research/HealthCareFinancingReview/List-of-Past-Articles.html. All HCFR articles are also archived and available at the PubMed Web address identified above.
Again, we thank you for your interest and hope that you will continue to use the archived content of MMRR and the HCFR as resources for high-quality and relevant health policy research, through transparency of healthcare data and analytics.
Articles & Briefs
- Monitoring and Reporting Hospital-Acquired Conditions: A Federalist Approach
- Trends In Complicated Newborn Hospital Stays & Costs, 2002–2009: Implications For The Future
- Effect of Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent Policy Decisions on Off-Label Use in Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Beneficiary Activation in the Medicare Population
- The Impact of Hospital-Acquired Conditions on Medicare Program Payments
- Insurance Coverage & Whither Thou Goest for Health Information in 2012