MMRR Home Page
CMS is announcing the decision to discontinue support for the Medicare & Medicaid Research Review (MMRR) and thus will cease accepting manuscripts for peer review and publication in the MMRR effective immediately.
CMS will continue to evaluate and publish acceptable manuscripts that have already been submitted to MMRR, but will offer authors the opportunity to withdraw their submission in light of this announcement. CMS commits to ensuring that all published MMRR content will remain widely accessible, i.e., indexed and archived. Please submit questions and comments to MMRRfirstname.lastname@example.org.
CMS strives to continue its commitment to transparency of healthcare data and analytics. Therefore, over the next several months, CMS will begin a new chapter in disseminating information products by publishing the results of agency research findings in CMS Data Briefs which will be accessible via the CMS website and available for email subscription notifications.
Articles & Briefs
- Potential Medicaid Cost Savings from Maternity Care Based at a Freestanding Birth Center
- Costs and Clinical Quality Among Medicare Beneficiaries: Associations with Health Center Penetration of Low-Income Residents
- Risk Transfer Formula for Individual and Small Group Markets Under the Affordable Care Act
- The HHS-HCC Risk Adjustment Model for Individual and Small Group Markets under the Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Risk Adjustment: Overview, Context, and Challenges
- Financial and Quality Impacts of the Medicare Physician Group Practice Demonstration