Use this report to view Technology Assessments (TAs) organized by year. TAs support the National Coverage Determination (NCD) process and often focus on the quality of the evidence for a given technology.
Learn more about the various document types found in the MCD
Getting to know the Report
This report displays Technology Assessments (TAs). By default, all TAs are included, but you can filter on the calendar year of the assessment.
The columns in this report include:
- Year: The year of the Technology Assessment
- Title: The title of the Technology Assessment, which is typically also the subject covered by the TA
Filtering Your Report
You can filter your report by using the criteria in the upper left. Changing the filter will immediately update your report.
Choose from a list of calendar years. By default, the report includes all years. Select a year to view only the Technology Assessments from that year.
Sorting Your Report
You can sort your report by using the Sort By feature in the upper right. Changing the sort will immediately update your report.
You can open a document by selecting the link in the Title column.
Adding Documents to the Basket
You can add documents to the basket by selecting the basket icon associated with the document of interest. Adding documents to the basket will allow you to reference the documents at a later time. Selecting the basket icon in the table's header row will add all the documents in the table to the basket. However, this feature is disabled if there are more than 50 documents in the table.
To see the items in your basket, select the basket icon in the navbar.
At the bottom of the report, you will find additional helpful features:
- Report Run Date: The date you ran the report
- Selected Criteria: This is the criteria used to run the report
- Submit Feedback/Ask a Question: Use this feature to contact CMS
- Download to Excel: Use this feature to download all of the report data to an Excel file