The CERT A/B MAC Outreach & Education Task Force
The goal of the A/B MAC Outreach & Education Task Force is to ensure consistent communication and education to reduce the Medicare Part A and Part B error rates.
- Patient Discharge Status Codes Matter (PDF)
- Complying With Medical Record Documentation Requirements Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Complying with Documentation Requirements for Laboratory Services (PDF)
- Collaborative Patient Care is a Provider Partnership (PDF)
- Medicare Documentation Job Aid For Doctors of Chiropractic (PDF)
- Complying with Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Documentation Requirements (PDF)
- There are no Web-based trainings available at this time.
- There are no events available at this time.
Disclaimer: The Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT) Part A and Part B (A/B) Contractor Task Force is independent from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) CERT team and CERT contractors, which are responsible for calculation of the Medicare fee-for-service improper payment rate.