Help On Demand for Agents and Brokers
Help On Demand is a consumer assistance referral system that connects consumers seeking assistance with Marketplace-registered, state-licensed agents and brokers in their area who can provide immediate assistance with Marketplace plans and enrollments. Help On Demand is a CMS-contracted service developed and hosted by Help On Demand (formerly known as BigWave Systems). Only agents and brokers who have completed Marketplace training and registration are eligible to participate in Help On Demand. If you are already registered to participate in Help On Demand, you can log into your account at https://marketplace.helpondemand.com.
Agents and brokers can access more information regarding the Help On Demand service by following the links below:
- Help On Demand Overview (PDF)
- Tips for Maximizing Your Participation in Help On Demand (PDF)
- Help On Demand Training and Registration Guide (PDF)
- Help On Demand: Update Your Profile (PDF)
- Managing Help On Demand Referrals (PDF)