Applications, forms, & notices
Find applications and forms to apply for health care and financial assistance, file an appeal, and enroll in a Catastrophic plan. You can also get samples of notices we mail to consumers and additional resources related to the enrollment process, appeals, and taxes.
Applications & forms
- Individual & family applications- Use these forms to apply for Marketplace coverage, with and without financial assistance.
- Exemption applications -You need an exemption if you’re 30 or older and want to enroll in a "Catastrophic" health plan. There are 2 types of exemptions: affordability and hardship. Use these forms to apply for an exemption.
- Notices we mail—Find eligibility notices and letters for redetermination and automatic enrollments, data matching issues, tax information, and more.
- Tax form notices—Get tax 1095-A forms we mail, fact sheets, and resources about filing taxes.
- Eligibility & enrollment – Discover information about coverage and complex enrollment situations, income rules, and more.
- Application process assistance—Find a variety of resources on Marketplace enrollment, financial assistance, and complex data matching situations.
- Appeals resources – Learn about types of appeals, the appeals review process, and more.
- Appeals forms—Get forms and instructions to file an appeal according to your state’s guidelines.
Find out how to appeal based on your situation.