2019 Vendor Presentations
- November 21, 2019 Vendor Workgroup Presentation (PDF) – Includes updates on the Quality Payment Program, QPP API Submissions with OAUTH, 2019 CMS QRDA I Implementation Guide (IG) Updates, Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) Resource Center Highlight FHIR Standard and Collaborative Measure Development Workspace, QDM v5.5 High-Level Summary, Change Review Process (CRP) Overview, Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program CAH Hardship Exception Application, and the Internet Quality Improvement & Evaluation System (iQIES).
- August 22, 2019 Vendor Workgroup Presentation (PDF) – Includes updates on CMS Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) III, Cypress Validation Utility + Calculation Check (CVU+), the Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program, Fiscal Year 2020 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) and Long-term Care (LTCH) Hospital Final Rule for the Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program, QPP, and Post-Acute Care Announcements.
- June 27, 2019 Vendor Workgroup Presentation (PDF) – Includes updates on the QPP, QPP EHR Application Programming Interface (API) Submissions, eCQM Annual Update for 2021 Reporting and Performance, Final 2020 QRDA I Implementation Guide for Hospital Quality Reporting, Schematrons, and Sample Files, Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program Hardship Exception Application, and 2019 Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program Annual Call for Measures.
- April 25, 2019 Vendor Workgroup Presentation (PDF) – Includes updates on the eCQM Annual Update Pre-Publication Document, 2019 Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program Annual Call for Measures, CQL-based HQMF Human Readable for the Measure Authoring Tool, Collaborative Measure Development Workspace updates, Hospital IQR updates, CVU+, and QPP Experience Report, Data Submission, and Group Registration updates.
- February 28, 2019 Vendor Workgroup Presentation (PDF) – Includes updates on the 2019 CMS QRDA III IG Addendum, eCQI Resource Center – eCQM Annual Timeline and InfoTrac, Hospital IQR Program, Collaborative Measure Development Workspace, Upcoming CMS Assessment Submission & Processing and Reporting System Enhancement for Long-Term Care Hospitals (LTCH), and QPP – Data Submission and Call for Measures.
*Access to previous Vendor Workgroups Calls can be found below: