Who are the MACs: DME MAC Jurisdiction D (JD)
- Contract Award Information
- Contract Implementation Status and Schedule
- DME MAC Jurisdiction D - DME Facts
- Who were the former contractors in this jurisdiction?
- Solicitation on beta.SAM.gov (SAM): HHSM-500-2015-RFP-0101, posted November 24, 2014
- Award Announcement: DME MAC Jurisdiction D award on SAM, September 10, 2015
- Contract Awardee: Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC, contract number HHSM-500-2015-M0031Z
- DME MAC Jurisdiction D Award Fact Sheet (PDF) (September 2015)
- Anticipated Contract End Date: January 2024
- Fully implemented
- JD processes FFS Medicare DME claims for Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
- Total Number of Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries: 9,158,378 (as of 9/30/2020)
- Total Number of DME Suppliers: 19,193 (as of 9/30/2020)
- Total Annual Claims Volume: 22.8% of national DME Workload (as of 9/30/2020)
Learn about the former contractors in this jurisdiction at Archives: DME MAC Jurisdiction D.