Contact Us

For questions about enrolling in Medicare, call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 or visit TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778.  For those who worked for a railroad or get Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) benefits, call the RRB at 1-877-772-5772 or visit TTY users should call 1-312-751-4701.

For questions about Medicare benefits, call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) or visit TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.

Contact a local State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) to get free personalized counseling on Medicare coverage, claims, appeals, and help for people with limited income and resources. Call 1 800 MEDICARE or visit or visit to get the phone number of your local SHIP.

Page Last Modified:
12/01/2021 07:02 PM