How to Get Your Training Certificate
- 1. Create a training account
- 2. Enroll in a course
- 3. Take the training
- 4. Pass the post-assessment test
- 5. Complete the WBT evaluation
- 6. View certificate on your LMS transcript homepage
MLN Web-Based Training
The MLN Learning Management System (LMS) gives you free 24/7 access to web-based training (WBT) courses. CMS provides continuing education credit for most courses.
Prior to beginning any WBT, check with your association to verify that they will accept the credit(s) for the course. We review and update WBTs every 12-18 months.
The weekly MLN Connects newsletter gives updates on MLN WBTs and Medicare program information.
WBT Courses - Log in for course descriptions.
List of Web-based Trainings: Available MLN WBT Titles with Continuing Education Credit Information.
- Page last Modified: 01/08/2018 7:56 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins