Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum
The Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns of beneficiaries and stakeholder communities in relation to the Medicaid & Medicare programs. This Forum strives to handle questions on delivery of services to older adults and individuals with disabilities. Many of the discussions are broad in nature and serve to inform all participants about the different levels of integration between agency policy and legislative efforts. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are included in the forums.
To receive notice when the next Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum is scheduled, please refer to the "Related Links" section below to sign up on the Mailing List.
**Updated: March 29, 2019 - The proposed agenda for The next Long Term Services and Supports (LTS&S), Open Door Forum is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 from 2:00pm-3:00pmET is as follows: Announcements & Updates; The CAHPS® Home and Community-Based Services Survey (HCBS CAHPS). If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935. Conference ID: 4591816. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
**Updated: February 22, 2019 - On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 from 2pm-3pm Eastern Time, Special Open Door Forum (SODF), New Proposed Rule Advances Interoperability & Patient Access to Health Data. The purpose of this SODF to discuss the recent press release. CMS Senior Staff will present the topic and answer your questions. More information can be found here: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/cms-advances-interoperability-patient-access-health-data-through-new-proposals If you wish to participate, dial: 1-800 837-1935 & Conference ID: 8968707. We look forward to your participation. Please see the Downloads section below for the full call announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Long Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Medicaid.gov – Includes Information About the Medicaid Program by Topic and Population - Opens in a new window
- Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum
- Home and Community-Based Services - Opens in a new window
- Medicaid Policy Guidance - Opens in a new window
- Seniors & Medicare/Medicaid Enrollees - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Medicaid Coordination Office - Opens in a new window
- Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 03/29/2019 12:51 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins