The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Beneficiary Family Centered Care Program, specifically, are committed to keeping beneficiaries and their families informed in the wake of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
To help protect yourself and your loved ones against COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
- Coronavirus.gov is the source for the latest information about COVID-19 prevention, symptoms, and answers to common questions.
- USA.gov has the latest information about what the U.S. Government is doing in response to COVID-19.
- CDC.gov/coronavirus has the latest public health and safety information from CDC related to COVID-19.
- Medicare.gov has helpful guidance specifically related to Medicare Beneficiaries and their health, safety, and welfare in the face of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Beneficiary and Family Centered Care- Quality Improvement Organizations (BFCC-QIOs) Response to COVID-19
In addition to receiving the COVID Vaccine when available, it is also important to receive protective vaccines such as Influenza and Pneumonia. Please visit the following resources for additional information:
- BFCC- NCORC- Beneficiary and Family Centered Care National Coordinating Oversight and Review Center (BFCC NCORC)