This rule (CMS-1779-F) is currently on public display at the Federal Register and will publish on August 7, 2023.
- 4.0% net payment rate increase for skilled nursing facilities
- Updates to the ICD-10 code mapping used under the Patient Driven Payment Model
- Consolidated billing exclusion for marriage and family therapists and mental health counselors from the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023
- SNF Wage Index Final Rule - These files contain the proposed urban and rural Core-Based Statistical Area FY 2024 SNF wage index tables.
- PDPM Case-Mix - Tables 5 and 6 show the FY 2024 PDPM case-mix adjusted federal rates and associated indexes for urban and rural SNFs.
- FY 2024 PDPM ICD-10 Mapping (revision posted 09-18-2023) - PDPM ICD-10 code mapping for the purposes of resident classification under the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) for Medicare Part A SNF stays.