Office of the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman
- How the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman Works for You - Opens in a new window
- 2013 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2012 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2011 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2010 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2009 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2007-2008 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2005-2006 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- Contact Us - If you have an issue that requires a response, please contact 1-800-MEDICARE. If your inquiry requires a response from the Medicare Ombudsman, 1-800-MEDICARE will direct your inquiry to the Medicare Ombudsman.
Resources for Assistance with Medicare Issues
- Contact MEDICARE - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Helpful Contacts - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Complaint Form (Part C & D only) - Opens in a new window
Other Helpful Resources
- The Administration for Community Living oversees the implementation and coordination of disability programs, policies and special initiatives for persons with disabilities.
- The Administration on Aging provides home and community-based services and opportunities to older persons and their caregivers through programs funded under the Older Americans Act.
General Medicare Information
- The home page of the official Medicare website.
- The current Medicare handbook.
- Glossary - Opens in a new window - Explains terms used by Medicare.
- Acronyms - Opens in a new window
- Provides the meanings of many of the acronyms used by Medicare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare - Opens in a new window - Find answers to questions about Medicare.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - Opens in a new window - Find answers to questions about Medicare and Medicaid administration.