Information and Guidance for Plans
06/06/2018 - MA revised (05/26/2018) materials: Member Handbook English (2018), Summary of Benefits - English & Spanish (2018), Delegated Notices - Exhibits 5a & 5b (2018), Integrated Denial Notice (2018), Annual Notice of Change - English and Spanish (2018), Appeals Notices (2018) (MMP Marketing Information & Resources page)
06/01/2018 - Draft of Proposed Update to MMP Enrollment Guidance (06/01/2018) (MMP Enrollment page)
This page includes information and guidance for Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMPs) participating in the Financial Alignment Initiative capitated model demonstrations and the Minnesota Demonstration to Integrate Care for Dual Eligibles in the following areas:
- Application & Annual Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Audit Programs
- Encounter Data Reporting
- Marketing Information & Resources
- Quality Withhold Methodology & Technical Notes
- Chronic Care Improvement Programs & Quality Improvement Projects
Email us if you need more information about MMP requirements.
More information on each state's demonstration can be found on the Financial Alignment Initiative page.
- Page last Modified: 06/22/2018 11:44 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins