Information and Guidance for Plans
10/29/2018 - MI Revisions: Member Handbook (Chapter 9 (rev. 10/26/2018)) (2019) & Appeals Notices (Appeal Denial Notice (rev. 10/26/2018) & Grievance Notice) (2019) (MMP Marketing Information & Resources page)
10/11/2018 - Capitated Financial Alignment Demonstration Years 2-5 QW Methodology for Michigan (rev. 10/10/2018) (MMP Quality Withhold Methodology & Technical Notes page)
This page includes information and guidance for Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMPs) participating in the Financial Alignment Initiative capitated model demonstrations and the Minnesota Demonstration to Integrate Care for Dual Eligibles in the following areas:
- Application & Annual Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Audit Programs
- Encounter Data Reporting
- Marketing Information & Resources
- Quality Withhold Methodology & Technical Notes
- Chronic Care Improvement Programs & Quality Improvement Projects
Email us if you need more information about MMP requirements.
More information on each state's demonstration can be found on the Financial Alignment Initiative page.
- Page last Modified: 11/09/2018 9:46 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins