HIPAA 5010 COB Claims
This page will provide COBA Trading Partners with key documents needed for testing HIPAA 5010 (Errata) crossover claims with the COBC and information/documents for testing National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) Batch Version D.0 COB Claims.
Testing in the Errata version of HIPAA 5010 was made possible as of April 4, 2011. Prior to this date, COBA trading partners were able to test with the COBC in the HIPAA5010 pre-Errata claim versions.
This page contains the following documents:
- CMS COBA HIPAA 837 5010 COB Companion Guide
- HIPAA 5010 Issues Logs:
- HIPAA 5010 Agree Closed
- HIPAA 5010 Disagree Closed
- General HIPAA 5010 Issues
National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) Batch Version D.0
This page provides COBA trading partners with key documents needed for testing of NCPDP D.0 COB claims after April 4, 2011.
This page contains, or soon will contain, the following documents:
- CMS NCPDP D.0 COB Companion Guide
- NCPDP D.0 Issues Logs:
- NCPDP D.0 Agree Closed
- NCPDP D.0 Disagree Closed
- General NCPDP D.0 Issues
- Page last Modified: 03/16/2012 4:19 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins