Products to share with beneficiaries
New Medicare card English & Spanish beneficiary resources
Here are resources you can use when you talk to people with Medicare about the new Medicare cards.
Products to share
- A flyer in English and Spanish to help beneficiaries fight new Medicare card fraud during open enrollment
- A drop-in article about new Medicare card scams in English and Spanish to share with beneficiaries
- A tear-off in English or Spanish for people who haven’t gotten a new card but mailing’s ended in their state
- An announcement in English or Spanish to share with beneficiaries
- A drop-in bulletin in English or Spanish for beneficiaries
- "Destroy Your Old Medicare Card" video file or link to share with patients in your waiting rooms
- A poster in English, Spanish, or other languages for providers' offices
- A "10 Things to Know About Your New Medicare Card" handout in English, Spanish, or other languages
- A video file or link to share with patients in your waiting rooms
- Slides in English and Spanish you can share with groups of people with Medicare
You may be able to order these products.
Social media & press
- A social media toolkit:
- Guide to sharable new Medicare card social media posts
- New Medicare card social media graphics
- Public service announcement scripts in English and Spanish
- Public service announcement about new Medicare card scams
Check back here often; we’ll be updating this webpage when we’ve got new information and resources to share. People with Medicare can visit Medicare.gov to get information for beneficiaries about the new Medicare card.
- Page last Modified: 01/25/2019 12:30 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins