How to Test a Transaction
Test a transaction, without filing a complaint!
The ASETT system allows testing transaction files for HIPAA compliance, with or without filing a complaint.
Once you register as a user for the ASETT system (the Administrative Simplification Enforcement Testing Tool (ASETT) your password may be retained for future use.
Please see below information about the steps to follow for testing a transaction:
- Click the option to register (you must first register)
- Click the option Test a Transaction
- Follow the system prompts
- You must upload the file that you want to test.
- After the file is uploaded, click the test option
- Minutes later you will have the option to view/print the results
- Page last Modified: 10/02/2017 5:00 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins