This page provides a list of contact phone numbers and web links to help you find answers to your Medicare questions or program issues. Information in this page cannot respond to individual Medicare concerns.
Questions related to specific services (e.g. casework, program issues, etc.) should be communicated through the existing Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' resources, identified below. Additional information and assistance can be found at the Medicare.gov website or under the “Related Links” section found below.
Contact Information for People with Medicare
Telephone numbers and web link information related to specific Medicare questions.
- Medicare Service Center: 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227)
- Medicare Service Center TTY: 877-486-2048
- Report Medicare Fraud & Abuse: 800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477)
- Medicare Helpful Contacts Page
- Medicare Fraud & Abuse
- MyMedicare - Access to Your Personal Medicare Information
Contact Information for People with Medicaid
Medicaid is a state administered program and each state sets its own guidelines regarding eligibility and services. Please refer to the "Related Links" for a list of State Health Departments.
Contact Information for National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- NPI Enumerator: 800-465-3203
- NPI Enumerator TTY: 800-692-2326
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
Contact Information for Unique Physician Identification (UPIN)
Contact Information for Social Security, Disability Issues, or Supplemental Security Income
- Social Security: 800-772-1213
- Social Security
Contact information for CMS Regional Office
Provides contact information for your CMS Regional Office, and specific program issue contacts are also available as PDF download.
CMS Baltimore Headquarters Telephone Numbers
- Toll-Free: 877-267-2323 (Employee directory available)
- Local: 410-786-3000
- TTY Toll-Free: 866-226-1819
- TTY Local: 410-786-0727