Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
What is the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)?
PACE provides comprehensive medical and social services to certain frail, elderly people (participants) still living in the community. Most of the participants who are in PACE are dually eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid.
Where can I learn more about PACE?
Here's where you can learn more:
- Overview of the PACE program
- Information for Individuals
- Information for States
- Information for Health Plans
Information for PACE Organizations:
- PACE Applications, Quality and Listservs
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR)
- PACE Marketing Guidelines
- PACE Manual
- PACE Audits