Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative: Archived Materials
**Disclaimer**: The materials on this page likely contain out-of-date information and are made available as a service to those who are looking for more background on this initiative.
Eligibility and How to Apply
Beginning October 23, 2014, CMS began accepting applications for the following funding opportunity announcements:
- Practice Transformation Network (PTN) FOA (PDF - 742KB)
- Support and Alignment Network (SAN) FOA (PDF - 694KB)
The application period for both funding opportunity announcements was October 23, 2014 through February 5, 2015. The funding opportunity announcements and detailed application instructions are located on Grants.gov.
A series of informational session webinars for potential applications were held on November 6, 2014 and November 20, 2014. Potential applicants could submit questions during these informational webinars and responses would be posted on this website after the respective webinars conclude.
Practice Transformation Network Information Webinars
- November 6 webinar materials: Slides (PDF - 1.49 MB) | Webinar recording
- The November 14 PTN bidders webinar was held from 1:00pm-2:00pm EST. Slides (PDF - 1.49 MB)
- The November 20 PTN bidders webinar was held from 1:00pm-2:00pm EST. Slides (PDF - 1.51 MB)
Support and Alignment Network Webinars
- The November 6 SAN bidders webinar was held from 3:00pm-4:00pm EST. Slides (PDF - 1.47 MB)
- The November 20 SAN bidders webinar was held from 3:00pm-4:00pm EST. Slides (PDF - 1.47 MB)
- The January 7 bidders webinar was held from 3:00-4:00pm EST.
- The December 4 listening session was held from 8:45am-9:45am EST.
- Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs): PTN FOA (PDF - 742KB) | SAN FOA (PDF - 694KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions: