Resources for Assistance with Medicare Issues
Other Helpful Resources
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Community Living - Opens in a new window
- The Administration for Community Living oversees the implementation and coordination of disability programs, policies and special initiatives for persons with disabilities.
- The Administration on Aging provides home and community-based services and opportunities to older persons and their caregivers through programs funded under the Older Americans Act.
General Medicare Information
- The home page of the official Medicare website.
- The current Medicare handbook.
- Glossary - Opens in a new window - Explains terms used by Medicare.
- Acronyms - Opens in a new window
- Provides the meanings of many of the acronyms used by Medicare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Find answers to questions about Medicare.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Find answers to questions about Medicare and Medicaid