Shared Savings Program
The Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) is committed to achieving better health for individuals, better population health, and lowering growth in expenditures.
In the News
Find recent press releases about the program.
- 11/02/2021 Press Release: CMS Physician Payment Rule Promotes Greater Access to Telehealth Services, Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Final Rule: CY 2022 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- QPP: QPP 2022 Final Rule Resources (ZIP)
- 8/25/21 Press Release: Affordable Care Act's Shared Savings Program Continues to Improve Quality of Care While Saving Medicare Money During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Performance Year (PY) 2020 Financial and Quality Results Public Use File (PUF)
For Accountable Care Organizations
Find information about the Shared Savings Program application process, program participation, financial benchmarking, quality reporting, and more. Learn more >
Find information about eligibility requirements, locating Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in your area, and coordinating care as an ACO provider. Learn more >
Find publicly available datasets related to ACO participation and performance. Learn more >
Program Guidance & Specifications
Find guidance and specification documents relevant to the application process and program participation. Learn more >
Program Statutes & Regulations
Find final rules, program statutes, and other regulatory documents for the Shared Savings Program. Learn more >
Find contact information to use for Shared Savings Program inquiries.