The Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) is committed to achieving better health for individuals, better population health, and lowering growth in expenditures.
In the News
Find recent press releases about the program.
- 11/1/2022 Press Release: HHS Finalizes Physician Payment Rule Strengthening Access to Behavioral Health Services and Whole-Person Care
- Shared Savings Program Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule – Medicare Shared Savings Program (PDF)
- Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- Quality Payment Program (QPP) 2023 Final Rule Resources: 2023 QPP Final Rule Resources
- Final Rule: CY 2023 PFS final rule (PDF)
- 8/30/2022 Press Release: Medicare Shared Savings Program Saves Medicare More Than $1.6 Billion in 2021 and Continues to Deliver High-quality Care
- 7/7/2022 Press Release: CMS Proposes Physician Payment Rule to Expand Access to High-Quality Care
- Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule - Medicare Shared Savings Program Proposals
- PFS Fact Sheet: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule
- QPP Fact Sheet: 2023 Quality Payment Program Proposed Rule Resources
- Proposed Rule: CY 2023 PFS proposed rule
For Accountable Care Organizations
Find information about the Shared Savings Program application process, program participation, financial benchmarking, quality reporting, and more. Learn more >
Find information about eligibility requirements, locating Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in your area, and coordinating care as an ACO provider. Learn more >
Find publicly available datasets related to ACO participation and performance. Learn more >
Program Guidance & Specifications
Find guidance and specification documents relevant to the application process and program participation. Learn more >
Program Statutes & Regulations
Find final rules, program statutes, and other regulatory documents for the Shared Savings Program. Learn more >
Find contact information to use for Shared Savings Program inquiries.