Part D Claims Data
This page contains information on Part D claims data for the purposes of research, analysis, reporting, and public health functions. These data will also be used to better identify, evaluate and measure the effects of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, (MMA). For anyone interested in requesting Part D for research purposes, please click on the Research Data Assistance Center (ResDAC) link below for more information.
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- CMS Guide to Request for Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Event Data (v03.17.09) [PDF, 152KB]
- Medicare Program: Medicare Program Part D Claims Data (CMS-4119-F) [PDF, 463KB]
- Part D Data Regulation Side-by-Side Comparison of the Proposed and Final Rule [PDF, 14KB]
- Fact Sheet - Final Medicare Part D Data Regulation (CMS-4119-F) [PDF, 98KB]
- Questions and Answers on Obtaining Prescription Drug Event (PDE) Data [PDF, 26KB]
- Page last Modified: 12/22/2016 2:19 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins