LTCH Quality Reporting Help
Important Notice about Sending Emails to CMS
Please note that CMS Quality Reporting Program (QRP) Help Desk email systems are not secured to receive protected health information or patient-level data with direct identifiers. Submitting patient-level data or protected health information may be a violation of your facilities’ policies and procedures as well as violation of federal regulations (HIPAA). Do NOT submit patient-identifiable information (e.g., date of birth, social security number, and health insurance claim number) to these addresses. If you are unsure of whether the information you are submitting is identifiable, please contact your institutions’ Privacy Officer.
- For LTCH QRP general feedback, comments, and questions: LTCHQualityQuestions@cms.hhs.gov (PDF).
- For questions about quality measure calculation, data submission deadlines, or data elements contained within the LTCH CARE Data Set: LTCHQualityQuestions@cms.hhs.gov.
- For questions about LTCH quality data submitted to CMS via CDC’s NHSN, or NHSN Registration: NHSN@cdc.gov
- For questions related to public reporting of quality data: LTCHPRquestions@cms.hhs.gov
- For questions about LTCH CARE Data Set submissions via iQIES, or reports, call 1-800-339-9313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to technical issues, such as the data submission specifications: LTCHTechIssues@cms.hhs.gov.
- For information about the LTCH QRP reconsideration process: LTCHQRPReconsiderations@cms.hhs.gov.