Physician Compare Initiative
Welcome to the Physician Compare Initiative webpage. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) provides this site to give physicians and other clinicians the latest resources and information about Physician Compare, a website designed to help consumers make informed choices about the health care they receive through Medicare.
Did you miss the “What’s New with Physician Compare” webinars?
On February 21 and 22, The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted two “What’s New with Physician Compare” webinars, where we shared information about the recent PY 2016 measures release on Physician Compare, star ratings, and upcoming additions to the website including the future release of the Quality Payment Program performance information. If you missed it, check out the presentation materials:
- Presentation slides - a PDF document of the PowerPoint slides.
Contact Physician Compare
Do you have questions, suggestions, or other feedback for Physician Compare? Then contact the Physician Compare support team at PhysicianCompare@Westat.com.
- Physician_Compare_Webinar_Slides_February_2018 [PDF, 729KB]
- Physician Compare PY 2016 Non-PQRS QCDR Measures [PDF, 248KB]
- Physician Compare PY 2015 Clinician Utilization Data [PDF, 524KB]
- Physician Compare Benchmark and Star Ratings Fact Sheet [PDF, 243KB]
- Physician Compare PY 2016 Clinician Downloadable Database Measures [PDF, 131KB]
- Physician Compare PY 2016 Group Downloadable Database Measures [PDF, 179KB]
- Physician Compare PY 2016 Group Profile Page Measures [PDF, 160KB]
- Page last Modified: 05/18/2018 7:59 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins