- Home Health Patient-Driven Groupings Model: Operational Issues Call
- Home Health
When: Wednesday, August 21, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register - Opens in a new window for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation [PDF, 328KB]
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
During this call, learn information to help your agency prepare to implement billing changes for the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) on January 1, 2020. CMS will use the PDGM to reimburse home health agencies for providing home health services under Medicare fee-for-service.
- Billing and claims processing overview
- How OASIS data will be used in the claims system
- Reporting new occurrence codes
- Period timing and admission source scenarios
- Transition scenarios
A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: Home health agencies, administrators, billers, coders, and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information:
- Home Health Prospective Payment System website
- MLN Matters Article MM11081
- MLN Matters Article MM11272
- Review Frequently Asked Questions - Opens in a new window
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event