Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
The Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of Medicare and Medicaid physicians, non-physician practitioners, nurses, and other allied health care specialists. This diverse group of providers serves Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in almost all service settings, ranging from independent physician offices to specialized departments within larger facilities. The types of issues that come up during this forum are as varied as the providers who participate, but some frequent topics include the Physician Fee Schedule, Stark regulations, care plan oversight, payment and documentation rules, Provider Enrollment Chain Ownership System (PECOS), as well as the roles and responsibilities of different allied health professional staff under CMS regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated: February 22, 2019 - On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 from 2pm-3pm Eastern Time, Special Open Door Forum (SODF), New Proposed Rule Advances Interoperability & Patient Access to Health Data. The purpose of this SODF to discuss the recent press release. CMS Senior Staff will present the topic and answer your questions. More information can be found here: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/cms-advances-interoperability-patient-access-health-data-through-new-proposals If you wish to participate, dial: 1-800 837-1935 & Conference ID: 8968707. We look forward to your participation. Please see the Downloads section below for the full call announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
**Updated: January 18, 2019 - The proposed agenda for the next Physician Nurses & Allied Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, January 23, 2019 from 2:00pm-3:00pmET is as follows: Announcements & Updates; Policy changes related to opioids under Part D- Dr. Jeffrey Kelman, Michelle Ketcham, and Beckie Peyton. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-779-4694. Conference ID: 4968517. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 – Tuesday, February 26, 2019 – New Proposed Rule Advances Interoperability & Patient Access to Health Data, Special Open Door Forum (SODF) [PDF, 94KB]
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - Agenda - Physician, Nurse and Allied Health Professionals (PNAHP) Open Door Forum (ODF) [PDF, 40KB]
- Physicians Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Networks (MLN) Homepage - Opens in a new window
- Physician Center
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team (PRIT)
- Health Care Consumer Initiatives
- Therapy Services
- Preventive Services
- Page last Modified: 06/07/2019 3:11 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins