Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
The Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of Medicare and Medicaid physicians, non-physician practitioners, nurses, and other allied health care specialists. This diverse group of providers serves Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in almost all service settings, ranging from independent physician offices to specialized departments within larger facilities. The types of issues that come up during this forum are as varied as the providers who participate, but some frequent topics include the Physician Fee Schedule, Stark regulations, care plan oversight, payment and documentation rules, Provider Enrollment Chain Ownership System (PECOS), as well as the roles and responsibilities of different allied health professional staff under CMS regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated (New Agenda) July 14, 2015 - The proposed agenda for the next Physician Nurses & Allied Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for Tuesday July 14, 2015 from 2:00pm-3:00pmET is as follows: Announcements & Updates; Introductory Remarks- Sean Cavanaugh, Deputy Administrator and Director, Center for Medicare; Overview of the Physician Fee Schedule Calendar Year 2016 Proposed Rule; Overview of Coordinated Care for Joint Replacement Proposed Rule; Transitioning from IACS to EIDM: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/PhysicianFeedbackProgram/Obtain-2013-QRUR.html; Open Payments 2014 Data Publications: https://www.cms.gov/openpayments/index.html. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID 12786737. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Physicians Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Physician Center
- Physician Quality Reporting System
- Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team (PRIT)
- Health Care Consumer Initiatives
- Therapy Services
- Prevention - General Information
- Page last Modified: 07/14/2015 12:23 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins