Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
The Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of Medicare and Medicaid physicians, non-physician practitioners, nurses, and other allied health care specialists. This diverse group of providers serves Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in almost all service settings, ranging from independent physician offices to specialized departments within larger facilities. The types of issues that come up during this forum are as varied as the providers who participate, but some frequent topics include the Physician Fee Schedule, Stark regulations, care plan oversight, payment and documentation rules, Provider Enrollment Chain Ownership System (PECOS), as well as the roles and responsibilities of different allied health professional staff under CMS regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated February 13, 2014- The proposed agenda for the next Physician Nurses & Allied Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, February 19, 2014, from 3:00pm-4:00pmET is as follows: Marketplace.com/Healthcare.gov; ADI Mailbox Announcement – Clinical Standards Group w/the Center for Clinical Standards & Quality Mailbox: ADISuggestions@cms.hhs.gov; Medicaid Primary Care Incentive Payment; Upcoming PQRS & eRx milestones; Physician Compare update; Ordering and Referring; Overview of Two Midnights Policy for Inpatient Hospital Admission. This agenda is subject to Change. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID 70985695. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Physicians Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Physician Center
- Physician Quality Reporting System
- Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team (PRIT)
- Health Care Consumer Initiatives
- Therapy Services
- Prevention - General Information
- Page last Modified: 02/13/2014 7:00 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins