The MAPD State User Guide (SUG) contains information regarding the use of the Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MARx) System, an overview of how State Medicaid Agencies will send data to CMS, and descriptions of the specific data files that are exchanged between the States and CMS. The SUG is located in the “Downloads” section below.
Sections from the SUG include:
- Using MARx User Interface.
- Technical Instructions for submitting files to CMS.
- Medicare Modernization Act (MMA) Request and Response file layouts.
- Beneficiary Eligibility Query (BEQ) Request and Response file layouts.
- Territory Beneficiary Query (TBQ) Request and Response file layouts.
- Puerto Rico Dual Eligibles Request and Response file layouts.