Templates & Checklists
With the input of the S&C Emergency Preparedness Stakeholder Communication Forum, CMS has compiled a list of useful national emergency preparedness resources to assist State Survey Agencies (SAs), their State, Tribal, Regional, local emergency management partners, and health care providers to develop effective and robust emergency plans.
Resources, updates, and links will be regularly posted on this Web site including:
- Public health emergency declarations
- Emergency preparedness tools
- Emergency preparedness training
- Survey & Certification Public Health Emergency Frequently Asked Questions – All Hazards
- SA Emergency Preparedness Promising Practices
- Pandemic Flu information
Please note, the checklists and information under this page may pre-date the Emergency Preparedness Final Rule and does not guarantee compliance. This page is intended for resources and general information.
For specific questions please contact SCGEmergencyPrep@cms.hhs.gov