Health Expenditures by State of Provider, 1980-2014
Health Accounts by State of provider present estimates of health care spending by type of establishment delivering care (hospitals, physicians and clinics, nursing homes, etc.) and for medical products (prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and sundries and for durable medical products such as eyeglasses and hearing aids) purchased in retail outlets. Source of funding estimates by state are also provided for Medicare and Medicaid. These estimates are useful in measuring health spending's role in a state's economy. These estimates should not be used to calculate estimates of spending per person in a state (see state of residence estimates).
- State Health Expenditure Accounts by Provider Location 2014 Highlights [PDF, 118KB]
- State Health Expenditure Accounts: Methodology Paper, 1980-2014, Definitions, Sources and Methods [ZIP, 130KB]
- Health expenditures by state of provider: summary tables, 1980-2014 [ZIP, 227KB]
- Health expenditures by state of provider, 1980-2014 [ZIP, 277KB]
- Page last Modified: 11/21/2017 3:08 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins