We need your feedback & comments
The MACRA required us to ask for your feedback. There are many ways you can share your input.
Provide comments on proposed and final rules
- CMS encourages, reviews, considers, and summarizes comments from the public about proposed or final regulations (“rules”), including proposed or final rules related to the Quality Payment Program (QPP).
- For a list of documents posted to the Federal Register that are open for comment, please reference the instructions provided on the e-Rulemaking page.
Share feedback through measure development public comment periods
- The CMS Measures Management System (MMS) hosts public comment opportunities related to specific measure development concepts.
- Refer to the CMS MMS Public Comments Overview page for more information and links to current public comment opportunities.
Contact the QPP Service Center to ask questions about MIPS or the cost performance category
- Contact the QPP Service Center by email at QPP@cms.hhs.gov, create a QPP Service Center ticket, or by phone at 1-866-288-8292 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET). People who are deaf or hard of hearing can dial 711 to be connected to a TRS Communications Assistant.
Resources related to cost measure development have moved! Refer to the QPP Cost Measure Information page for additional information.