How to Order Tribal Products
How to order at NO COST to you and your organization from the CMS Tribal Product Ordering Website
Creating an account in the CMS Product Ordering System:
- Go to http://productordering.cms.hhs.gov.
- Select the words “Create an Account”. (For previous users, please enter your Username and Password in the designated fields, and then click on the Sign In button.)
- Fill out the form with your contact and shipping information.
- In the field “Why I need access?”, include the name and type of your organization (for example, Tribal Retirement Group, an advocacy group of Tribal Elders). Any organization or individual can create an account and order resources.
Note: CMS will process your request within 3 business days. Your account won’t be accessible until your access is approved. You will receive an email notice of approval within 3 days. Once your request is approved, you can log in to order resources. Please allow two weeks to complete an order.
Click on links below to view products.
PRINT (Brochures, Fact Sheets, Posters)
|909446-N||The Role of CMS in Indian Health Care|
|11653-N||CHIP Video – Partners in Health- Creating A Healthy Community|
|11702-N||KAPCOM DVD - CHIP Video|
On-Line Only (not available to order)
|New Medicare Card Fact Sheet|
|The Value of Health Insurance for Alaskan Natives|
|The Value of Health Insurance for Native Americans|
|Indian Exemption Fact Sheet|
|Information for American Indians and Alaska Natives Applying for Coverage|
- Page last Modified: 10/04/2018 1:51 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins