Each State has designated OASIS Coordinators to provide guidance on the administration and submission of the OASIS instrument.
OASIS Education Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that all home health agencies in the State have access to:
- Training in the OASIS data set administration for assessing patients.
- Training and technical support in integrating the OASIS items in the agency's record keeping system.
OASIS Automation Coordinators assist home health agencies with:
- Facilitating the initial transmission of test data for new HHAs.
- Providing ongoing technical assistance to HHA providers on the transmission of OASIS data.
For OASIS data reporting questions not related to the Conditions of Participation, please contact the Home Health Quality Help Desk Mailbox: email@example.com.
For OASIS questions related to the Conditions of Participation please contact the Home Health Agency Survey Protocols Help Desk Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last Modified: 07/18/2019 2:16 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins