Resources for Physicians & Teaching Hospitals
Resources for Physicians and Teaching Hospitals
Where can you get more information?
Below are guides for physicians and teaching hospitals to help understand the Open Payments program, register, and complete the review and dispute process.
Help with Registering
- Enterprise Identity Management System Registration – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Instructions for registering in the Enterprise Identity Management System.
- Physician Registration – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Instructions for physicians completing step 2: Open Payments system registration.
- Teaching Hospital Registration – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Instructions for teaching hospitals completing step 2: Open Payments system registration.
- Nominating a Physician Authorized Representative and Accepting/Rejecting Nominations [PDF]
Instructions for physicians to nominate their authorized representative, and for the nominee to accept/reject the nomination.
- Teaching Hospital User Roles and Nominations – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Instructions for teaching hospitals user roles, how to nominate others or yourself for a user role, and approving/rejecting nominations.
Help Reviewing and Disputing the Data
- Review and Dispute Process – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Instructions on the review and dispute process.
- Review and Dispute Timing and Data Publication – Quick Reference Guide [PDF]
Detailed information on how data is published based on when a dispute is initiated and when it is resolved.
- Taxonomy / Specialty Lookup Document [XLSX]
This document shows which provider types are included in each Medicare specialty code. Make sure the drug or device company has used the correct taxonomy for your profession.
- Page last Modified: 09/27/2017 9:24 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins