Happening Now: Pre-publication Data Corrections for Program Year 2017
- Reporting entities have until May 30, 2018 to resolve any outstanding disputes in order for the updates to appear in the upcoming data publication.
- New to Open Payments or have questions about corrections? Learn more on the Resources Page.
- Note: the covered recipient pre-publication review and dispute period closed on May 15, 2018.
Open Payments is a federal program, required by the Affordable Care Act, that collects information about the payments drug and device companies make to physicians and teaching hospitals for things like travel, research, gifts, speaking fees, and meals. It also includes ownership interests that physicians or their immediate family members have in these companies. This data is then made available to the public each year on this website. Learn more about Open Payments.
- Page last Modified: 04/04/2018 1:41 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins