Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2014
This rule can be downloaded from here - CMS-1448-P.
The associated files to this rule, as described below, can be downloaded from here - FY 2014 IRF PPS Proposed Rule Data Files (ZIP):
- IRF Rate Setting Proposed Rule
This file contains data for each of the 1,132 inpatient rehabilitation facilities used to estimate the proposed policy updates in the proposed inpatient rehabilitation prospective payment system regulation. The proposed methodology used to update the payment data is described in detail in the proposed rule.
- Case-Mix Groups, Proposed Relative Weights, and Proposed Average Length Of Stay Values used in the proposed rule (78 FR 26880) and the standard deviations from the average lengths of stay.
- IRF Wage Index Proposed Rule
These files contain the urban and rural Core-Based Statistical Area proposed FY 2014 IRF wage index tables.
- Draft Appendix C—Presumptive Methodology Codes for FY 2014 - Revised May 3, 2013
This file contains the list of diagnoses (ICD-9-CM codes) that we propose to use for determining presumptive compliance with the IRF 60 percent rule for compliance review periods beginning on or after October 1, 2013. It contains the ICD-9-CM codes and the code labels.
- Appendix C—List of Comorbidities (Unchanged from FY 2013)
This file contains the list of comorbidities (ICD-9-CM codes) that will be used to determine placement in tiers for IRF discharges occurring on or after October 1, 2013. It contains the ICD-9-CM codes, the abbreviated code labels, the appropriate tier, and any RICs for which the ICD-9-CM codes are excluded from the tiers. Note that this list is unchanged from the list that was used for IRF discharges occurring on or after October 1, 2012.