Long-Term Services and Supports Technical Assistance Center
The Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Technical Assistance Center guides American Indian and Alaska Native audiences in planning and implementing programs to care for their elders and people with disabilities.
Looking for long-term care? Use the Eldercare Locator to find services.
Next Webinar - Uniting Tribal Nursing Homes in Excellent Long-Term Elder Care
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Stay up to date on LTSS news and the latest resources:
- Native American and Research Communities Uniting to Fight Alzheimer’s Disease (webinar recording)
- Tribal Nursing Home Best Practices: Traditional Foods (PDF, 1.7 MB, 12 pages)
- Tribal Nursing Homes: Best Practices for Patients with Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease (PDF, 318 KB, 10 pages)
- Veterans and LTSS Webinar Series, Part 1: Overview of VA and Long-Term Care Services (webinar recording)
See more research on LTSS topics.
Find tools and information to help start a conversation about LTSS in your community
- Page last Modified: 07/12/2019 3:31 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins