How to Test a Transaction
Test a transaction, without filing a complaint!
The ASETT system allows testing transaction files for HIPAA compliance, with or without filing a complaint.
Once you register as a user for the ASETT system your password may be retained for future use.
Please see below information about the steps to follow for testing a transaction:
- Click the option to register (you must first register)
- Click the option Test a Transaction
- Follow the system prompts
- You must upload the file that you want to test.
- After the file is uploaded, click the test option
- Minutes later you will have the option to view/print the results