Contracting With CMS - General Information
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) provides direction and technical guidance for the administration of the Federal effort to plan, develop, manage and evaluate health care financing programs and policies. To this end, CMS needs to procure a wide range of supplies and services to support Medicare and Medicaid programs including (but not limited to) the following:
- Research Studies and Demonstrations
- Consultant Services
- Utilization of Health Services
- Provider Fraud and Abuse
- Health Quality and Standards
- Professional Advisory Services
- Computer Programming
- Data Processing
- Office Supplies
- Computer Hardware and Software
Doing Business with CMS!
To view the latest CMS contracting opportunities
- To view the latest Contract Solicitations, please visit http://www.fbo.gov
- To view the latest Forecast of Contract Opportunities Report, please see the CMS Forecast Opportunities listed below in "Related Links."
- To view the latest Bid Board Notices, please visit the CMS Current Bid Board Opportunities listed below in "Related Links."
- To learn about CMS Grants, please visit the CMS Grants Home Page listed below in "Related Links."
Conflict of Interest (COI)
CMS is pleased to provide for review the following Business Ethics, Conflict of Interest and Compliance policy solicitation/ contract documents for contracts greater than $150,000 USD. These documents will be modified accordingly by each Contracting Officer (CO) for use in new solicitations beginning October 1, 2015. Existing contracts may be modified at CO discretion. Any questions may be directed to Greg Gesterling, Compliance Officer, at Greg.Gesterling@CMS.HHS.Gov.
- J.x Contractor Business Ethics COI and Compliance Program Requirements
- J.y Personal Conflicts of Interest Financial Disclosure
- Section H.1 COI Contract Clause
- Post Award Section H.1 COI Contract Clause
The CMS Office of Acquisitions and Grants Management
2015 Industry Day Conference was a Success!
We would like to take this time to thank you for your participation, suggestions, and lively discussions during the conference. For more conference information, click on the conference link below to view the materials offered at the conference.
CMS' Small Business Office
CMS has a full time Small Business Specialist (SBS) co-located at CMS. The SBS is a member to the Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) headquartered in the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in DC. The SBS is CMS' OSDBU representative ensuring that all reasonable action is taken to increase awards to small, small disadvantaged, HUBZones, and women-owned businesses. Company profiles and capability statements for all types of services are maintained by this office.
Open Government Initiative/ Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - Proactive Pre-disclosure Redacted Contracts
As part of CMS’ commitment to increase transparency, maintain accountability of taxpayer dollars, and promptly provide information for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, redacted contracts for various programs can be obtained by visiting the Proactive Pre-Disclosure Redacted Contracts Page listed below in “Related Links.”
CMS plans to post additional contracts for which many FOIA requests are received. Please visit this site prior to submission of a FOIA request to ensure that the information you desire is not already publicized.
- CMS Fiscal Year 2016 Forecast Opportunities [PDF, 962KB]
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) List [PDF, 91KB]
- Open Government Initiative/ Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - Proactive Pre-disclosure Redacted Contracts
- Current Bid Board Opportunities
- FedBizOpps Site - Opens in a new window
- Grants Home Page
- Page last Modified: 11/17/2015 9:00 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins