Contracting With CMS - General Information
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) provides direction and technical guidance for the administration of the Federal effort to plan, develop, manage and evaluate health care financing programs and policies. To this end, CMS needs to procure a wide range of supplies and services to support Medicare and Medicaid programs including (but not limited to) the following:
- Research Studies and Demonstrations
- Consultant Services
- Utilization of Health Services
- Provider Fraud and Abuse
- Health Quality and Standards
- Professional Advisory Services
- Computer Programming
- Data Processing
- Office Supplies
- Computer Hardware and Software
Doing Business with CMS!
To view the latest CMS contracting opportunities
- To view the latest Contract Solicitations, please visit http://www.fbo.gov
- To view the latest Forecast of Contract Opportunities Report, please see the CMS Forecast Opportunities listed below in "Related Links."
- To view the latest Bid Board Notices, please visit the CMS Current Bid Board Opportunities page.
- To learn about CMS Grants, please visit the CMS Grants and Cooperative Agreements page.
- To receive CMS Contracting News, please submit your email address for CMS Email Updates.
Contracting Policy and Resources
In order to help contractors understand and anticipate various contractual CMS requirements, CMS will upload various terms and conditions as a resource. These resources can be accessed by visiting the Contracting Policy and Resources Page. Information on this page will assist contractors with contractual policies such as Security, Personnel Credentialing, and Conflict of Interest.
CMS' Small Business Office
CMS has a full time Small Business Specialist (SBS) co-located at CMS. The SBS is a member to the Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) headquartered in the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in DC. The SBS is CMS' OSDBU representative ensuring that all reasonable action is taken to increase awards to small, small disadvantaged, HUBZones, and women-owned businesses. Company profiles and capability statements for all types of services are maintained by this office.
- Page last Modified: 11/08/2017 4:45 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins