The QASP’s purpose is to measure the Medicare Administrative Contractor’s (MAC) compliance with the Statement of Work requirements in the following areas:
- Audit & Reimbursement (A/B Only)
- Beneficiary Customer Service
- Claims Processing
- Financial Management
- Debt Management
- Freedom of Information Act
- Medical Review
- Medicare Secondary Payer
- Provider Customer Service Program
- Provider Enrollment (A/B Only)
|Fiscal Year||Average QASP Score||Low||Median||High|
*All of this data represents a combination of Part A, Part B, and DME MAC data and all contracts are weighted equally.
Trends and Observations
An overall positive trend can be observed from Fiscal Year 2017 – 2019. Specifically, there has been an overall increase of four percentage points (4% increase) since 2017.