Who are the MACs: A/B MAC Jurisdiction L (JL)
- Contract Award Information
- Contract Implementation Status and Schedule
- A/B MAC Jurisdiction L - Part A and Part B Facts
- Who were the former contractors in this jurisdiction?
- Solicitation on FedBizOpps (FBO): RFP-CMS-2012-0003, posted January 5, 2012
- Award Announcement: A/B MAC Jurisdiction L award on FBO, September 17, 2012
- Contract Awardee: Novitas Solutions, Inc, contract number HHSM-500-2012-M0010Z
- A/B MAC Jurisdiction L Award Fact Sheet (September 2012)
- Anticipated Contract End Date: August 2021
- Fully implemented
- JL processes FFS Medicare Part A and Part B claims for Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Total Number of Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries: 3,874,675 (as of 09/30/2017)
- Total Number of Physicians: 101,503 (as of 09/30/2017)
- Total Number of Medicare Hospitals: 533 (as of 09/30/2017)
- Total Annual Claims Volume: 11.3% of national Part A/Part B workload
Note: For Part B services, A/B MAC Jurisdiction L includes the counties of Arlington and Fairfax in Virginia along with the city of Alexandria in Virginia.
Learn about the former contractors in this jurisdiction at Archives: A/B MAC Jurisdiction L.
- Page last Modified: 04/18/2018 4:17 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins