- Regulation No.
- Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment- Final Rule with Comment Period and CY2015 Payment Rates
Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Physician-Owned Hospitals: Data Sources for Expansion Exception; Physician Certification of Inpatient Hospital Services; Medicare Advantage Organizations and Part D Sponsors: CMS-Identified Overpayments Associated with Submitted Payment Data
This final rule with comment period revises the Medicare hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare ambulatory surgical center (ASC) payment system for CY 2015 to implement applicable statutory requirements and changes arising from our continuing experience with these systems. In this final rule with comment period, we describe the changes to the amounts and factors used to determine the payment rates for Medicare services paid under the OPPS and those paid under the ASC payment system. In addition, this final rule with comment period updates and refines the requirements for the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Program and the ASC Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program.
- CMS-1613-FC (PDF) - Opens in a new window
- CMS-1613-FC (Text) - Opens in a new window
- CY2015 OPPS Cost Statistics Files - Updated 11/3/14 to include APC Cost Stats - Opens in a new window
- CY2015 OPPS “Data Addendum B” and “2 Times Rule” File - Opens in a new window
- CY2015 OPPS Addenda - Opens in a new window
- FY 2015 Wage Index Home Page
- CY2015 OPPS Facility-Specific Impacts - Opens in a new window
- CY2015 OPPS Blood Revenue Code cost to Charge Ratios - Opens in a new window
- Final Rule with Comment Period Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2015 Payment Rates