Ambulance Open Door Forum
The Ambulance Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses issues related to the payment, billing, coverage and delivery of services in the ambulance industry. The Ambulance Fee Schedule rules, rural and other ambulance payment enhancements, requirements for ambulance service certification and payment determinations, are just some of the many types of issues addressed within the forum. In addition, discussions differentiating the rules related to provider-based and independent ambulance services are facilitated. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated: February 22, 2019 - On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 from 2pm-3pm Eastern Time, Special Open Door Forum (SODF), New Proposed Rule Advances Interoperability & Patient Access to Health Data. The purpose of this SODF to discuss the recent press release. CMS Senior Staff will present the topic and answer your questions. More information can be found here: https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/cms-advances-interoperability-patient-access-health-data-through-new-proposals If you wish to participate, dial: 1-800 837-1935 & Conference ID: 8968707. We look forward to your participation. Please see the Downloads section below for the full call announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Ambulance Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- Ambulances Services Center
- Prior Authorization of Repetitive Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport - Opens in a new window
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- CMS Regional Offices
- Page last Modified: 04/26/2019 12:18 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins