Ambulance Open Door Forum
The Ambulance Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses issues related to the payment, billing, coverage and delivery of services in the ambulance industry. The Ambulance Fee Schedule rules, rural and other ambulance payment enhancements, requirements for ambulance service certification and payment determinations, are just some of the many types of issues addressed within the forum. In addition, discussions differentiating the rules related to provider-based and independent ambulance services are facilitated. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated: November 9, 2018 - The proposed agenda for The next Ambulance Open Door Forum is scheduled for Thursday, November 15, 2018, from 2:00pm-3:00pmET is as follows: Announcements & Updates; CY 2019 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Changes to the Regulations Associated with the Ambulance Fee Schedule; Development of Data Collection System For Ground Ambulance Providers and Suppliers; Prior Authorization Updates: http://go.cms.gov/PAAmbulance. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID: 34017146. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Ambulance Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- Ambulances Services Center
- Prior Authorization of Repetitive Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport - Opens in a new window
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- CMS Regional Offices
- Page last Modified: 11/09/2018 3:00 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins