Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, and Device Manufacturers Open Door Forums
The Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, and Device Manufacturers Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns of the pharmaceutical and device manufacturing industries as well as the issues relating to practicing pharmacists serving the Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries. The topics discussed on this call typically focus on areas such as the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit, coverage and payment for new technologies, and the role of HIPAA in practice. Discussions pertaining to coding and reimbursement for devices, drugs and biologicals also occur, as well as topics relating to rules found in the Physician Fee Schedule, and other payment system regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
To receive notice when the next Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy and Device Manufacturers Open Door Forum is scheduled, please refer to the "Related Links" section below to sign up on the Mailing List.
On Thursday, May 16th, CMS hosted a webinar titled, “Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!” Please see the Downloads section below for the link to the May 16th webinar. Thank you.
On Thursday, May 16, 2013, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will be hosting a webinar, “Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!” to: Provide an introduction to Data.Medicare.Gov; Demonstrate options for accessing the data; and Describe how to make use of the site’s tools for exploring and interacting with the data. Please see the Downloads section below for full announcement with background information and registration instructions.
CMS Seeks Public Comment on Defining QIO Service Areas - Comments Accepted through Friday, May 31, 2013. Please see Downloads section below for full announcement.
- May 17, 2013 - Link to the May 16, 2013 CMS Webinar titled "Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started!" [PDF, 146KB]
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 - Webinar - Data.Medicare.Gov: Get Started! [PDF, 269KB]
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 - CMS Seeks Public Comment on Defining QIO Service Areas - Comments Accepted through Friday, May 31st [PDF, 270KB]
- Quality Improvement Organization Program's 9th Scope of Work (PDF, 6KB) [PDF, 5KB]
- CMS Intermediary/Carrier Directory [PDF, 371KB]
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical & DM Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Limited Income NET - Opens in a new window
- Pharmacy Quality Alliance (PQA) - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Pharmacist Center
- Prescription Drug Coverage Contracting
- Page last Modified: 10/12/2018 2:46 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins