Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long-Term Care Open Door Forum
The Skilled Nursing Facilities / Long-Term Care Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of both the Medicare SNF, the Medicaid NF, and the nursing home industry generally. The types of issues that come up during this forum are often related to the Minimum Data Set, SNF Consolidated Billing, the roles and responsibilities of different SNF, NF or LTC professional staff under CMS regulations, clarifications of issues that are covered during a survey and certification process, and the many rules and requirements under which different related services can be payable. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated August 4, 2015 - The proposed agenda for the next Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum is scheduled for Thursday, August 6th, 2015, from 2:00pm - 3:00pmET is as follows: Announcements & Updates; SNF/LTC Final Rule: Rate Update; Policy and Quality Measures: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/NursingHomeQualityInits/SNF-Quality-Reporting-Program-Measures-and-Technical-Information.html; SNF Value Based Purchasing Program; Electronic Staffing Data Submission PBJ Update: Reminder for registration of voluntary submission period; MLN Connects event: Proposed Reform of Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities: http://www.eventsvc.com/blhtechnologies/register/8c43349f-8523-4e24-b48f-4c70f0ad8480; Overview of Coordinated Care for Joint Replacement Proposed Rule; Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) – New regulation and Chapter 5 manual revisions. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID: 6583445. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long Term Care Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- CMS YouTube Channel - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Skilled Nursing Facility Center
- CMS Regional Offices
- Nursing Home Quality Campaign - Opens in a new window
- QIES Technical Support Office - Opens in a new window
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- Nursing Homes
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Page last Modified: 08/04/2015 11:23 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins