Federal Reference Models
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Enterprise Architecture (CMS EA) is constructed based on the current Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Federal Health Architecture (FHA). The FEA consists of a set of interrelated models designed to facilitate cross-agency analysis and the identification of duplicative investments, gaps and opportunities for collaboration within and across agencies. FEA models are defined as:
- Business Reference Model (BRM)
- Performance Reference Model (PRM)
- Service Components Reference Model (SRM)
- Data and Information Reference Model (DRM)
- Technical Reference Model (TRM).
The link below will take you to the OMB-managed website that provides more detail around the Federal Enterprise Architecture. On the OMB pages you will find links to more information about FEA Guidance, the FEA Reference Models, Management Tools for the FEA, a Communities link and Success Stories.
- Page last Modified: 04/30/2012 9:03 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins