Medicare Advantage Applications
This page provides important information on the application process for Part C Medicare Advantage plans (HMO/HMOPOS, PPO, RPPO, PFFS, MSA, EGWP and SNP). Please use the Medicare Prescription Drug link in the “Related Links Inside CMS” section below to access Medicare Prescription Drug application materials.
Medicare Contract Applications - Organizations that are interested in applying for a Medicare Advantage contract can download and complete the appropriate application.
All Medicare Advantage applicants must download the payment information form below and submit it with their application.
While HPMS plan users are automatically subscribed to the HPMS list serv, prospective plan applicants and other interested parties without access to the system may request to join the listserv’s supplemental mailing list to stay abreast of the agency’s communications on the Medicare Advantage (MA) and Part D programs.
To facilitate this process, CMS has implemented an online form that can be used to join one or more HPMS listservs, modify your current listserv access, or delete your current listserv access.
CMS makes additions and modifications to the HPMS listserv on a weekly basis.
CMS is also publishing HPMS memos on the CMS public website on a weekly basis. The HPMS-Memos-Archive may be found in the related links section below.
- CY 2020 Part C - MA and 1876 Cost Plan Expansion Application [PDF, 1MB]
- Medicare Advantage and Section 1876 Cost Plan Network Adequacy Guidance [PDF, 2MB]
- HSD 2019 Reference File 2018-08-01 [XLSX, 2MB]
- Model_Contract_Amendment_080714 [PDF, 43KB]
- Model_Contract_Amendment_HPMS_Memo_10_05_12 [PDF, 27KB]
- Revised Payment Information Form for all Medicare Managed Care Contract Applications [PDF, 15KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/16/2019 1:35 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins