Thursday, June 2, 2022
- ICD-10-PCS Procedure Codes: Fiscal Year 2023
- July 2022 Integrated Outpatient Code Editor (I/OCE) Specifications Version 23.2
- June 1–7: Submit Notice of Intent to Apply (NOIA) (PDF) — You must submit a NOIA if you plan to apply, but it doesn’t commit your organization to apply
- June 8–29: Submit application
Send questions to SharedSavingsProgram@cms.hhs.gov
Fiscal year 2023 ICD-10-PCS procedure codes are available on the 2023 ICD-10 PCS webpage. These codes are effective for discharges on or after October 1, 2022.
- Hospital outpatient departments
- Community mental health centers
- Non-outpatient prospective payment system (PPS) hospital providers
- Limited services when provided in a home health (HH) agency that isn’t paid under the HH PPS
- Hospice patients for non-terminal illness treatment
This virtual training program reviews updated guidance on:
- Inpatient rehabilitation facility patient assessment instrument 4.0
- Long-term care hospital continuity assessment record and evaluation data set 5.0
View Part 1 prerecorded training videos. We’ll post Part 2 after the live event in June.
This newsletter is current as of the issue date. View the complete disclaimer.
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).