Integrated Data Repository (IDR)
The Integrated Data Repository (IDR) is a high-volume data warehouse integrating Parts A, B, C, D, and DME claims, beneficiary and provider data sources, along with ancillary data such as contract information, risk scores, and many others. Access to this robust integrated data supports much needed analytics across CMS.
What benefits does IDR offer for business solutions?
- Medical Trend & Utilization Analysis
- Healthcare Cost & Assessment
- Policy Analysis and Development
- Provider Profiling & Management
- Quality and Effectiveness: Pay for Performance
- Program Integrity and Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Rapid response to legislative inquiries
- Data available for claims-based program operational needs
The IDR offers even more than just integrated data:
- State of the art business intelligence, reporting, and additional data access capabilities
- Automated Finder File and Data Extract Process
- Data dictionary, data limitations information, source to target mappings, etc.
- Customer support and assistance