This page serves as an archive of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Health Care Financing Review (HCFR) journal. The HCFR was released from 1979 and 2009 with the goal of presenting information and analyses on a broad range of health care financing and delivery issues to improve the understanding of the Medicare and Medicaid Programs and the U.S. health care system.
The HCFR is indexed in the following:
- Index to U.S. Government Periodicals
- Abstracts of Health Care Management Studies
- EMBASE/Excerpa Medica
- Hospital and Health Administration Index
- ISI Social Sciences Citation Index Research Alert
- ISI Current Contents/Social and Behaviorial Sciences Social SciSearch
- Social Sciences Abstracts
- AgeLine Database
All past HCFR articles are fully accessible online using the List of Past Articles link on the navigation bar. Past articles are also permanently archived at the PubMed Central Web site at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/2404/. All published material that appears in the HCFR is in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied without permission; however, citation to source is appreciated.